Expert Alarm Response
Security 201 only ever take on highly skilled, SIA approved Key Guards for our professional 24hr alarm response and key holding services. We are constantly striving to deliver exceptional response rates and on-site situational assessment to give you peace of mind while you are away.
When you make Security 201 your Key holding company, our Key Guards will immediately make your property security a priority. Whatever service the emergency requires our Key holders can provide, from liaising with police and neighbours, to implementing immediate repair and protection measures.
Our alarm response and keyholding services include:
- Burglary or Fire Alarm Response: We provide a rapid response to any alarm activations and, in the event of a real burglary, our Key holders are trained to reduce the emotional impact as well as ensuring that your property is secured. Alarms will be reset once the situation is under control and alarm repairs carried out where necessary. A comprehensive report will be emailed to you for your information..
- Gas Leaks, Floods, Power Problems or Telephone Line Faults: Our Key Guards are also trained to deal with these types of emergencies and will take appropriate action to minimise loss and damage.
- Police Requirements for Monitored Alarm Systems: Our keyholding services automatically comply with police requirements for nominated keyholders. As a result, you will no longer have to supply two named keyholders.
- Safeguarding Commercial Premises: By taking control and responsibility for the security of your premises, you provide comprehensive protection for your staff.
- Emergency Lockouts: If you have locked yourself out of your property or lost your keys, we can offer immediate relief; eliminating the expensive and inconvenient process of calling a locksmith.
- Routine Checks: We also offer routine checks which can be arranged and customised depending on your requirements. We can make regular internal and external property checks.
Non-emergency Keyholding Services
As well as our emergency services, we also provide a range of other keyholding services to help you take care of your property, and ensure your life runs smoothly. These services can include anything from collecting your post to delivering a forgotten passport to the airport.
Non-emergency response is extremely useful in situations where:
- A domestic appliance has been left on by mistake – call us and we will take care of it for you.
- Your pets are going to be alone for a long period of time while you are away – we take care of them for you so they can remain in an environment they are comfortable in.
- A third party needs access to your property – on your instructions, we can give access to relatives, friends, staff or tradespeople.
- Car keys have been lost or stolen – our keyguards can deliver spare keys at no additional cost to you.
For more information, contact us today on 01903 242902